February 14, 2007

February 2007

Today is my last day in India. I have been here for almost 2 months. I can't wait to get back to NYC even though this was an absolutely terrific trip. The first thing that I am going to have when I get home is a cup of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Then that evening I am going to have a plateful of ripe cheeses with crackers and a french baguette. The next day will start a cleansing process of eating just fruits and vegetables. I have committed many an act of decauchery (eating wise), not one that I regret but life has to get back to normal. The gym shall be visited too; I will be sure to post on how that goes.
What is the food that you miss most when you are travelling?

I know I haven't posted for quite a few days but I have been having trouble with finding a fast enough and reliable internet connection. That is another thing that I will be immensely grateful for when I get back and that is an internet connection at all times and almost anywhere.

I am coming back to India in March and would love to hear feedback and requests about what to blog about when I get back.

Until then.
See you in New York.

Until we eat again!

No comments: