January 18, 2007

January 2007

Happy New Year. This is the first day of the rest of my blog. I have wanted to blog for several months now-enjoying many specimens of very good blogging and some not so good blogging. Wanted to join the bandwagon but one thing or the other kept stopping me. But today I woke up with a resolve that has brought me to this post.
I hope you will join me in my journey of all things food. I would love to hear from you regularly - the good, the bad and the out right rude. Bring it on. I am a big girl and I am sure that I can handle it.

So what do I intent to do with this blog?

I have no set ideas as of yet except that it will involve food every step of the way. What I eat, what I am about to eat, what I would love to eat. There will be no recipes or reviews per se, but once in a while if I come across something exceptional that I think you will enjoy - I will be sure to post it.
This blog will evolve with me and the times. Lets see where the journey takes me and I hope you join me along the way.

No comments: