August 21, 2008


I recently read somewhere that Sun Chips are not all bad for you. But they are chips and have to be treated as such - which means eating the whole bag is not going to do you any good or provide any healthful fiber. Lately, I have been snacking a lot. I am trying to go the 'sort of healthy' route but it is such a slippery, slippery slope. I try to buy a smallish bag of sunchips or those baked fish have been a choice lately. The problem with those fishies is that they only come in the big bag and i think that i am only going to eat a few and before I know it the whole bag is gone. I have learned that what works best for me is to just not buy any at all. Because if I buy a bag-no matter the size...I have to finish it.

What are some snacks that you enjoy and do you have any tricks to not finishing a bag?

No comments: